Cover Band in Gold Coast, QLD
- Travels up to 100 km
- From $900 to $2,200
Available on Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun
28 people have checked out this act in the last fortnight. Calendars book up fast!
“Vinyl Revival” are a power trio ready to make any time of day into a party!
Sing along or dance ‘til you drop to a unique blend of rock, blues, funk and soul from way back when to today. We bring solid grooves & dynamic vocal harmonies to the great songs you still remember all the words for. The diversity of our musical experience provides endless inspiration.
Tony Strong, Drums, Lead Vocals, has performed with a number of famous Aussie acts.
Kurt Anderson, Bass Guitar, recorded with the “The Horny Toads”, as well as regular gigging in Sydney & Brisbane's clubs & pubs.
Bob “Smiley” Deiter, Lead Guitar, hails from New Jersey USA, but now calls the Gold Coast home. WE WILL ROCK YOU!
A great time will be had by all- singing along, dancing your legs off, or just sitting back and enjoying the music with Tony, Kurt & Bob. We can adapt our set list to suit your favourite artists and genres from the 50s to today. At the moment we don't use any backing tracks or any kind or looping, what you hear and see is what you get. We're for real, no plastic...
We will work cooperatively with agents / venue / event management to achieve mutual satisfaction; however, for the avoidance of doubt and misunderstandings, please note-
1. One (1) hour of live entertainment means 40 minutes performing and an offstage break of 20 minutes.
2. Venue/ function stage / setup area must provide accessible (within 7 metres) standard AC mains power of 240 VAC / 50 Hz via a minimum of 2 each 10 Amp power points or 1x power point of 20 Amps (not unregulated generator power).
3. Venue/ function stage / setup area must be accessible via doors or loading dock with suitable clearance and hard surfaces (concrete, macadam, indoor flooring) for equipment carts / hand trucks. Ships or yachts must have a flat or sloped gangway/ ramp (with no open gaps over water) from the dock at least 1 metre wide.
4. Outdoor venues must include a canopy or cover to protect band members & equipment from sun / precipitation / winds. No cancellations for inclement weather on day of outdoor event after arrival, setup or any time after live music performance starts.
5. Bookings subject to last minute cancellation for medical / unexpected personal reasons, including, but not limited to, Covid-19.
6. Coverage area includes venues, events and private functions from Byron Bay to Brisbane CBD and West within 60 Km of the East Coast. Bookings at venues located outside this area will generally require provision of appropriate overnight accommodation for each band member at no cost.
7. Available dates subject to change. Vinyl Revival will update the booking calendar on a regular basis.
Suzy Q - Creedence Clearwater Revival
The Weight - The Band
Ain't No Sunshine - Bill Withers
Midnight Hour - Wilson Pickett
Hurts So Good - John Cougar
Mustang Sally - The Commitments
I Shot the Sheriff - Eric Clapton
Slow Down - The Beatles
Sweet Home Chicago - The Blues Brothers
Boys Light Up - Australian Crawl
Gloria - Them (Van Morrison)
Don't Change - INXS
The Letter - Joe Cocker
I Saw Her Standing There - The Beatles
Moondance - Van Morrison
I'll Be Around - Doug Parkinson
Steppin' Stone - The Monkees
Are You Gonna Go My Way - Lenny Kravitz
What I Like About You - The Romantics
Long Train Runnin' - The Doobie Brothers
Takin' Care Of Business - Bachman Turner Overdrive
No Secrets - The Angels
I Just Want to Make Love to You - Foghat
Born To Be Wild - Steppenwolf
White Room - Cream
Alright Now - Free
Mary Jane's Last Dance - Tom Petty
Rain (Don't You Go Out In The) - Dragon
April Sun In Cuba - Dragon
Honky Tonk Woman - Rolling Stones
Rocky Mountain Way - Joe Walsh
Never Tear Us Apart - INXS
Margaritaville - Jimmy Buffett
I Thank You - Z.Z. Top
Sharp Dressed Man - Z.Z. Top
Can't Get Enough of Your Love - Bad Company
Come Said The Boy - Mondo Rock
Satisfaction - Rolling Stones
Am I Ever Gonna See Your Face Again - The Angels
Learn To Fly - Foo Fighters
My Sharona - The Knack
Tip Of My Tongue - Johnny Diesel
You Really Got Me - The Kinks
Start Me Up - Rolling Stones
While My Guitar Gently Weeps - George Harrison
Rock & Roll All Night - KISS
Tush - Z.Z. Top
Cryin' Shame - Johnny Diesel
Suffragette City - David Bowie
Sweet Home Alabama - Lynyrd Skynyrd
Wild Thing - The Troggs
You May Be Right - Billy Joel
La Grange - Z.Z. Top
Roadhouse Blues - The Doors
Good Lovin' - The Young Rascals
My Baby - Ian Moss
Walkin' By Myself - Gary Moore
Nutbush City Limits - Tina Turner
Rockin' In The Free World - Neil Young
Gimme Some Lovin' - Spencer Davis Group
Get It On (Bang A Gong) - T. Rex
Take It Easy - The Eagles
Jumpin' Jack Flash - Rolling Stones
Spirit In the Sky - Norman Greenbaum
Brown Sugar - Rolling Stones
Legs - Z.Z. Top
Twist & Shout - The Beatles
Hey Joe - Jimi Hendrix
Time Is Tight - Booker T. & The MGs
Riders On The Storm - The Doors
Old Time Rock And Roll - Bob Seger & The Silver Bullet Band
Jean Genie - David Bowie
Back In the USSR - The Beatles
Walk Don't Run - The Ventures
Free Bird - Lynyrd Skynyrd
Evil Ways - Carlos Santana
Get Back - The Beatles
Creep - Radiohead
Play That Funky Music - Wild Cherry
Sloop John B - The Beach Boys
Take A Long Line - The Angels
We Gotta Get Out Of This Place - The Animals
Treat Her Right - George Thorogodd & The Destroyers
Black Magic Woman - Carlos Santana
Surfin' USA - The Beach Boys
White Room - Cream
Woolly Bully - Sam The Sham & The Pharoahs
Rock & Roll - Led Zeppelin
Summertime Blues - The Who
Come On (Part I) - Jimi Hendrix
Cocaine - Eric Clapton
We have a full complement of backline equipment and PA to suit small venues or 500 people. We won't explode your ears but we will crank it up if you like it like that!
Public Liability Insurance Certificate available on request.