String Quartet in Perth, WA
- Travels Statewide
- Starting from $300
Available on Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun
71 people have checked out this act in the last fortnight. Calendars book up fast!
Quartet With A Twist (QWAT) is a string quartet based in Perth, Western Australia, that has been providing high-quality music for weddings, events and corporate events since 2012.
The ‘Twist’ in QWAT’s name stands for their unique instrumentation – instead of the standard two violins, viola and cello, the cello has been replaced with a double bass! As a result, QWAT’s sound is unique and sets them apart from other string quartets.
With their fun personalities and high calibre of musicianship, Quartet With A Twist has got you covered for your next event.
W E D D I N G S
We usually suggest the following (although not every ceremony is the same so we can also cater for additional moments such as Communion):
- BACKGROUND: around 10-15 minutes of music as the guests arrive before the ceremony begins
- ENTRANCE: one song for the entrance of the bride
- SIGNING OF THE REGISTRY: one or two songs depending on how many people need to sign/if photos are being taken
- EXIT: one song for your grand exit, although we will usually play until every has left (the building)
- BACKGROUND: optional for if you want to have music whilst congratulations are in process
We will arrive 30 minutes prior to playing time to set up.
These are the categories of entertainment or other services offered by Quartet With A Twist.
3 armless chairs, as well as shade if we are performing outdoors.
Our repertoire is always expanding – from classical music to pop, we aim to cater for all! Your playlist is totally customisable to your occasion (we can help you if you need suggestions), or you can let us take care of it.
String Duo, String Trio or String Quartet