Wedding Singer in Bowral, NSW
- Travels Nationwide
- From $200 to $3,000
Available on Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun
Nyssa and Alex are a unique brother/sister duo that plays acoustic pop and French Music. They started performing after winning a local busking competition for $1000 in their hometown, Bowral. With 5 years of experience they have played live for ABC Radio, performed at the wedding of Sam Burgess and sung the National Anthem for the beach soccer final between Australia and Thailand in Wollongong, filmed by SBS. The duo has a large French following as Nyssa's French cover of ‘Andalouse’ by Kendji reached over one million views. Producers quickly contacted her to participate in ‘The Voice’ in France. In 2018 they released their debut EP titled ‘Seasons.'
Diane's Wedding in Wollongong , Apr 2019
Wonderful. Exactly what we wanted!
Michael's Office Party in Redfern, Dec 2018
To put Nyssa’s performance into one word I couldn’t go past sublime. A true professional with a voice that litterally manifests from the very moment she starts to sing. You will not be disappointed
Nyssa and Alex can play for a ceremony or reception and have a wide range of music for each situation.
Services we provide are;
* Your guests will arrive to the elegant sound of an acoustic guitar, cello and harmonies setting the perfect tone for the day
* Ceremony music including 3 songs for the bride’s entrance, signing of the register and leaving the ceremony.
* Live background music for your guests as they are having pre dinner drinks waiting for you as your photos are being taken.
*A perfect blend of songs for back ground music as you are dining.
* Special recordings upon request for your video
* Nyssa and Alex are happy to learn one special song for you.
* Option to use our system for speeches
* Use of System for music on breaks
* French Music
We strongly recommend that all communication with Nyssa and Alex - Music be kept within CrowdPleaser's secure quoting and booking platform. We can only guarantee deposits paid through the CrowdPleaser website. You should also make sure their quote includes their cancellation and payment terms.
These are the categories of entertainment or other services offered by Nyssa and Alex - Music.
Nyssa and Alex have all their own gear.
They have 2 mics, a guitar, cello and 2 amplifiers.
All they require is access to power and a wet weather covered area.
They have an extensive song list and any from this list can be selected.
Nyssa and Alex have lots of experience playing these songs, which are perfect for the ceremony.
Walking down: Marry me by Train, A thousand years by Christina Perri, All of You by John Legend, I was made for Loving you by Tori Kelly and Ed Sheeran, Georgia by Vance Joy, Safe and sound (Taylor Swift)
Signing of the register: The Wedding Song (Angus and Julia Stone) with adapted lyric, La Vie En Rose (Edith Piaf) Hallelujah (Cohen)
Recessional: Usually something upbeat is best. I’m yours (Jason Mraz) Latch by Disclosure
Full Song list:
1. Marry Me (Train)
2. The Wedding Song (Angus and Julia Stone) with adapted lyric
3. A thousand years (Christina Perri)
4. Once in a lifetime (Landon Austin)
5. I’m yours (Jason Mraz)
6. Safe and sound (Taylor Swift)
7. La Vie En Rose (Edith Piaf)
8. I was made fore loving You (T.Kelly)
9. All of you (John legend)
10. Love Me now (John legend)
11. Perfect (Ed Sherran)
12. Love Me Now (John Legend)
13. Salvation (Gabrielle Aplin)
14. Latch (Disclosure)
15. Stay with me (Sam Smith)
16. Fire and the Flood (Vance Joy)
17. Waves (Dean Lewis)
18. This Town (Niall Horan)
19. No Diggity – Chet Faker
20. Redbone – Childish Gambino
21. Scared to be lonely (m. Garrix
22. Sun Comes Up (rudimental)
23. What about US (pink)
24. New Rules (Dua Lipa)
25. The Cure (Lady Gaga)
26. Nothing Holding Me Back (S Mendes
27. Attention (Charlie Puth)
28. Say you Wont Let Go (James Arthur)
29. I Don’t Want to Live Forever (Zayn)
30. Go with you Anywhere (Tokyo)
31. Stiches (S.Mendes)
32. Georgia (Vance Joy)
33. Photograph (Ed Sheeran)
34. I See Fire (Ed Sheeran)
35. Hold back the river (j. Bay)
36. One Dance (Drake)
37. 7 years (Lukas Graham)
38. Can’t feel my Face (The Weekend)
39. Beating heart (Ellie Goulding)
40. Love story (Indila)
41. Andalouse (Kendji)
42. Maman (Louane)
43. Je veux (Zaz)
44. Are We Awake (Tal)
45. Je Vole from La Famille Belier
46. Petite Marie (Francis Cabrel)
47. Nos Secrets (Louane)
48. Dernier Danse (Indila)
49. S.O.S (Indila)
50. Tomber sous le charme (C. Mae)
51. The Nights (Avicii)
52. How Long Will I Love You (Goulding)
53. All of You (Busby Marou)
54. Maps (Maroon 5)
55. Lose my mind – Dean Lewis
56. Valerie – Amy Winehouse
57. Riptide (Vance Joy)
58. Let her go (Passenger)
59. Counting stars (One Republic)
60. Ho Hey (The Lumineers)
61. A team (Ed Sheeran)
62. Only Exception (Paramore)
63. Hey soul sister (Train)
64. Panic cord (Gabrielle Aplin)
65. Pack up your troubles (E. Doolittle)
66. Say Something (A great big world)
67. Steer (Missy Higgins)
68. Please don’t say you love me (Gabrielle Aplin)
69. Little talks (Of Monsters of men)
70. The lost get found
71. Pumped up kick (Foster the People)
72. Gatekeeper (Fiest)
73. I wont give up (Jason Mraz)
74. Just the way you are (Bruno Mars)
75. Cold coffee (Ed Sheeran
76. I want to hold your hand (Beatles)
77. Don’t dream its over (Crowded House)
78. Put your records on (C. Bailey Rae)
79. Port coton (Zaz)
80. Valentine (Kina Grannis)
81. Le passé (Tal)
82. I know my love (Irish trad.)
83. Black is the colour (Irish tradition)
84. Brothers in arms (Dire Straits)
85. Pachelbel’s Canon (violin, cello)
86. Hallelujah (Cohen)
2 hour Ceremony and Canapés
3 Hour Ceremony and Canapés
4 Hour Ceremony, Canapés and Reception
5 Hour Ceremony, Canapés and Reception
6 Hour Ceremony, Canapés and Reception
7 Hour Ceremony, Canapés and Reception
Public liability which covers up to $20 million.