Master of Ceremonies in Sydney, NSW
- Travels Nationwide
- From $1,400 to $2,000
Available on Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun
60 people have checked out this act in the last fortnight. Calendars book up fast!
Meet Nathan Cassar, Australia's Premier Wedding MC, specialising in one-of-a-kind wedding receptions that always leave a lasting impression.
** 2022 2nd Best Wedding MC - Australian Wedding Awards (National) **
** 2022 Winner - Best Wedding MC - Wedding Industry Awards (Western Sydney) **
** 3rd Place - ABIA Wedding Awards 2022 - Master of Ceremonies (NSW) **
With Nathan's 10+yr experience in entertainment. including proudly as a Cruise Director & Entertainment Host of Princess Cruises, he knows exactly how to direct an audience (i.e. your wedding guests) and get them excited to celebrate you as a couple all night AND well beyond your wedding day.
Img Credit: Puzzleman Productions
I'm going to let you in on a little secret... I am NOT your average MC! What makes me DIFFERENT from the rest?
- A genuine and humourous approach to hosting that puts you and your guests as the stars of the event
- I'm always prepared to jump in, dance, sing, and play along with you and your guests - whatever the moment calls for I am there
- A unique list of live entertainment games and activities on (request), such as Structured Dancing, Musical Men, The Shoe Game, Name That Tune, trivia, and many others on that will ensure NO dull moments
- A tailor-made experience from start to finish, with unlimited access to me and my expertise every step of the way
One of my greatest strengths is his ability to adapt and flourish in many audiences, venues, and settings, in part due to my stellar and widely-acclaimed career at sea as a live Entertainment Host and game designer. I believe that every event, big or small, is basically "organised chaos." When done RIGHT (I've made it my life's work to get it right!) chaos can be turned into something incredible and truly unforgettable!
What's the secret? Always insisting on "doing it right", never cutting corners, constantly looking for ways to genuinely connect with my audience and, most importantly, a killer smile (at very least my mum thinks I have one!).
(Weddings MC Service)
Approx. 6 weeks prior to your event, I will send out a brief survey that will help me gain a 360-degree idea of your wedding and everything it involves, from your vendors, to your wedding party, and whether you wish for me to perform any of my entertainment extras. Then I get to work preparing for a night of nights :)
Packages and services available (request quote for pricing):
- Wedding MC
- Corporate Events MC
- "Quizanity" Trivia Gameshow
- Valid Public Liability Insurance Certificate
- Valid Working With Children's Check
- Valid National Police Check
All are available on request.