Big Band in Hawthorn, VIC
- Travels up to 50 km
- From $1,800 to $12,500
Available on Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun
31 people have checked out this act in the last fortnight. Calendars book up fast!
A big occasion deserves a big swingin' band, and B# (that's 'B Sharp' if you're new to music speak) is Melbourne's best!
This 18 piece band consists of Melbourne's highest calibre and experienced jazz and ‘session’ musicians - including those that are regular band members in various theatre productions and on TV shows.
Combined with B#’s ability to re-create the magic of the 30s, 40s and 50s swing eras, through to horn filled 60s and 70s dance anthems, you’ll be WOW-ed! Sharp by name, sharp by nature - lush sounds, slick presentation, professional standards - we make it easy for you!
Prefer a smaller band? Easy! Choose from B# 11, 7, 5 & 3 piece options.
Here’s a snapshot of the diverse repertoire we’ve got set to go across a range of band size options. Fingers crossed you see this as an ultimate, sophisticated mix to pick from for your event:
• Classic Swing – 20s, 30s, 40s, 50s. From ‘cotton club’ / trad jazz, to mid-century swingers, including loads of crooner and swingin’ chanteuse classics (Sinatra, Dean Martin, Bobby Darin, Michael Bublé, Ella Fitzgerald, Anita O’Day, Peggy Lee, Natalie Cole, et al).
• Salsa / Latino (Tito Puente, Celia Cruz, Ricky Martin, et al)
• London Swingin’ 60s (Dusty Springfield, Petula Clark, Tom Jones, Frankie Valli, et al)
• Horn Filled, 60s & 70s Groove & Funk (Earth, Wind & Fire, Stevie Wonder, The Emotions, Ray Charles, Diana Ross & The Supremes, Barry White, The Doors, James Brown, Sam Cooke, Jackson 5, Nancy Wilson, et al)
• Rock ‘n’ Roll (Elvis, The Beatles, The Monkees, Brian Setzer, et al)
• Cocktail & Lounge Jazz
• Vegas / Cabaret
• Play Ons / Play Offs / Stings
• and more...!
We strongly recommend that all communication with Melbourne's B# Big Band be kept within CrowdPleaser's secure quoting and booking platform. We can only guarantee deposits paid through the CrowdPleaser website. You should also make sure their quote includes their cancellation and payment terms.
These are the categories of entertainment or other services offered by Melbourne's B# Big Band.
We require a 'stage area' to accommodate the band, as well as PA equipment to suit.
We will arrive earlier in the day to set up our stage components.
See 'What to Expect' above.
Where required, we can provide a separate quote for supply, operation and removal of a suitable 'PA solution' (high-quality mics, speakers, mixing desk, etc, including a CD player or provision for iPod) to suit your chosen band size option.
All bookings include 'Public Liability Cover' and compliance with electrical testing and OH&S requirements.