Acoustic Musician in Quakers Hill, NSW
- Travels Nationwide
- From $300 to $5,000
Available on Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun
32 people have checked out this act in the last fortnight. Calendars book up fast!
Young solo acoustic artist with a chilled out, mellow vibe.
A very 'easy listening' style, with a unique voice and acoustic guitar. Loop pedals and harmony pedals are used creatively throughout to add another dimension to some songs.
If you're after a fuller sound, you have the option to choose to add a keyboard! Looping keyboard sounds with the guitar instantly takes things to a whole other level! Alternately, you may prefer keys over guitar entirely - the choice is yours.
Perfect for weddings, functions and events!
Adelle's Wedding in Mosman, Oct 2019
Kristina did an amazing job playing at our wedding ceremony! It was perfect. Kristina was so responsive and accomodating. Highly recommend!
Jesus's Birthday (Kids) Party in North Manly, Jul 2019
Kristina was great. Loved her music, highly recommended.
- Professional musician with a mellow, chilled out and easy listening style.
- Entertaining and engaging sets
- A passion and love for music that comes across in every song, incorporating loop pedals and harmony pedals with acoustic guitar and vocals.
- If you'd like, keyboard can also be incorporated into the sets. All you've gotta do is ask! This creates another level of sound and layering as looping both guitar and keyboard in the one song becomes possible.
- A friendly demeanor and level of professionalism, ensuring everything works as seamlessly as possible.
We strongly recommend that all communication with Kristina Reitsma Music be kept within CrowdPleaser's secure quoting and booking platform. We can only guarantee deposits paid through the CrowdPleaser website. You should also make sure their quote includes their cancellation and payment terms.
I have all my own equipment, including a battery amp - meaning if your venue doesn't have power, it won't be an issue.
My favourite songs to play are those by Ed Sheeran.
Shawn Mendes, Sam Smith, James Morrison, Jason Mraz and James Bay are other artists who's songs feature throughout my set list. Others like Michael Jackson, Dua Lipa, Colbie Calait, Maroon 5, etc., I also enjoy to play.
FULL WEDDING PACKAGE
Includes: Ceremony, Canapes and Reception (excluding travel)
BREAKDOWN: Ceremony (includes 15mins before and after) $300
Canapes (based on 1hr) $200 (minimum $200)
Reception (based on 3x45min sets) $700
If required at reception for longer than 5hrs (including pack up and pack down), it is an extra $100 per hour.
The remaining $133 is to allow Crowdpleaser to take commission (meaning I actually earn 1,200)
NOTE: TRAVEL COSTS NOT INCLUDED
Public Liability Insurance