Duo in Sydney, NSW
- Travels up to 100 km
- From $450 to $1,400
Available on Thu Fri Sat Sun
17 people have checked out this act in the last fortnight. Calendars book up fast!
We’re an acoustic duo based in Sydney and surrounds offering soulful live music for your wedding or event. We would love to be a part of your special day and help make it memorable and uplifting. Our style has an effortless flow that allows you to relax, dance, and enjoy the night with friends and family. Our song list ranges from jazz standards and beautiful ballads, to rnb, pop, rock and funk across all the decades from the 30's til 2020 - all with our own unique soul flavour.
We love to part of your special day and consider every event a privilege. Set up starts an hour before we play, ensuring everything is ready to roll smoothly. Expect us to help make your event special, we promise a fun time with a build up to some dancing - if that is goin' down!
Acoustic and electric guitarist Simone Zanoni has extensive experience in live music and performance having been part of a party band called Radio Star and in Italy for over 10 years, performing at over 200 weddings and events. During this he was also in a rock / metal band called Twintera playing originals which toured Europe twice and Italy 3 times.
Vocalist and Percussionist Edward de Simone has been perfomring for over 10 years, starting in a small trio called Gethsemane playing originals and covers at various Sydney pub venues throughout the innerwest and CBD. He brings a soulful vocal sound while playing cajon, bongos, an crash cymbal to create a percussive ‘drum kit’ sound.
We can supply our own professional audio PA equipment, minimal party lighting and are fully insured. An Insurance Certificate of Currency can be provided if need be.
We strongly recommend that all communication with Duo Acoustic be kept within CrowdPleaser's secure quoting and booking platform. We can only guarantee deposits paid through the CrowdPleaser website. You should also make sure their quote includes their cancellation and payment terms.
These are the categories of entertainment or other services offered by Duo Acoustic.
We have our own professional PA sound equipment (with minimal floor lighting) and as an option for outdoor or garden parties also have battery powered amplifiers / speakers - so we can play anywhere!
We currently have 100 songs across a large range of styles and decades - from 1930's til 2020 ! Here are 88 of them...
1. A Sky Full of Stars - Coldplay
2. A Thousand Years – Christina Perri
3. Ain’t No Sunshine – Bill Withers
4. All Night Long – Lionel Richie
5. All of Me – John Legend
6. Baby Can I Hold You – Tracy Chapman
7. Budapest – George Ezra
8. Can’t Help Falling in Love – Elvis Presley
9. Closer – The Chainsmokers
10. Country Road – John Denver
11. Cream – Prince
12. Dirty Old Town – The Pogues
13. Drive – Incubus
14. Easy – Lionel Richie
15. Every Breath You Take – The Police
16. Fire and Rain – James Taylor
17. Forever Now – Cold Chiesel
18. Free Falling – Tom Petty
19. Get Lucky – Daft Punk
20. Gravity – John Mayer
21. Hallelujah I Love Her So – Ray Charles
22. Hallelujah – Leonard Cohen
23. Happy – Pharrell Williams
24. Here and Now – Luther Vandross
25. Hey Soul Sister - Train
26. Home – Michael Bublé
27. Human Nature – Michael Jackson
28. I Heard It Through the Grapevine – Marvin Gaye
29. I’ll Be Waiting - Lenny Kravitz
30. I Shot the Sheriff – Bob Marley
31. I’m Gonna be 500 Miles – The Proclaimers
32. I’m Yours – Jason Mraz
33. Is This Love – Bob Marley
34. Jailhouse Rock – Elvis Presley
35. L.O.V.E. – Frank Sinatra
36. Layla – Eric Clapton
37. Lean On Me – Bill Withers
38. Let It Be – The Beatles
39. Locked Out of Heaven – Bruno Mars
40. Lonely Boy – The Black Keys
41. Love Someone – Lukas Graham
42. Man in the Mirror – Michael Jackson
43. Marry Me – Bruno Mars
44. Message in a Bottle – The Police
45. Moondance – Van Morrison
46. More Than Words – Extreme
47. Never Too Much – Luther Vandross
48. One Dance – Drake
49. Peaceful Easy Feeling – Eagles
50. Quando Quando Quando – Michael Bublé
51. Queen of California – John Mayer
52. Ragland Road – Luke Kelly
53. Rather Be – Clean Bandit (feat. Jess Glynne)
54. Rock with You – Michael Jackson
55. Say You Won’t Let Go – James Arthur
56. September – Earth, Wind & Fire
57. Sex on Fire – Kings of Leon
58. Sexy Love – Ne-Yo
59. Shallow – Lady Gaga, Bradley Cooper
60. Shape of my Heart – Sting
61. Shape of You – Ed Sheeran
62. Signed, Sealed, Delivered, I’m Yours – Stevie Wonder
63. Slow Hands – Niall Horan
64. So Sick – Ne-Yo
65. Somebody That I Used to Know – Gotye
66. Stand by Me – Ben E. King
67. Summertime – Ella Fitzgerald
68. Superstition – Stevie Wonder
69. Sway – Michael Bublé
70. The Girl from Ipanema - Antônio Carlos Jobim
71. The Lazy Song – Bruno Mars
72. The Town I Loved So Well – Luke Kelly
73. The Way You Make Me Feel – Michael Jackson
74. The Wild Rover – The Dubliners
75. Thinking Out Loud – Ed Sheeran
76. This Love – Maroon 5
77. Tip of My Tongue – Mark Diesel Lizotte
78. Treasure – Bruno Mars
79. True Colors – Cyndi Lauper
80. Valerie – Amy Winehouse
81. Volare – Domenico Modugno
82. Vultures – John Mayer
83. Wake Me Up – Avicii
84. Whisky in The Jar – The Dubliners
85. Wonderful World – Luis Armstrong
86. Yellow - Coldplay
87. Yesterday – The Beatles
88. The Zephyr Song – Red Hot Chili Peppers
Please message us and we will send some custom package options to suit your needs.
Yes we are fully insured.
SHOULD YOU PROCEED WITH BOOKING US, OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
1. You have booked us to provide a service at a specific location, date and window of time. The start and finish time is written on this invoice. We will need to pack down and leave at the finish time.
2. You will be charged extra if we are able to stay longer than the booked time. Overtime rates are $250 per hour for the two of us depending on the location. This is paid directly at the event (cash/transfer). No guarantee of musician availability past contracted booking time is implied.
3. Having your wedding/event outside? Discuss your wet weather contingency plans with us at the time of booking (which needs to be at the same time and nearby the original booking). Musicians cannot perform without appropriate shelter from wet weather. Inadequate wet weather contingencies will result in the musicians being unable to play and the full fee charged. Musicians will also move and play in the shade away from direct sunlight for OHS and protection of musical instruments.
4. If any amplification is required we will need access to power within 3 meters of our location. We cannot run power leads longer than 3 meters as this voids our liability insurance. We can hire a battery powered speaker for an additional fee by prior arrangement ($60).
5. We will arrive up 45 - 30 minutes prior to booked “start time” to set up equipment and require a small table for our items and water.
7. If we are to be set up in 2 separate locations within the one venue, an additional fee of $90 will apply to set everything up a second time - as long as the sound amplification requirements are fairly minimal. Typically this applies when we play during pre-dinner drinks before guests come into the main reception area.
8. Free car parking at the function venue is required. We typically have up to 150kg of equipment with us. Please provide a small sized table next to the band with a table cloth and one chair. This is also where a power point should be located.
9. For bookings longer than 1.5 hours, we will take a 10 minute break per hour of performance. We will be as flexible as we can with this. Please give us a run sheet before the function so we can plan breaks to coincide with speeches…etc.
10. For bookings in excess of two hours, a “crew meal” is required for each musician, plus access to beverages.
11. Music requests must be finalised in writing and emailed to us at least 60 days prior to your event. We need at least 60 days to learn a new song. If no requests are made by this time, we will choose the music on the day.
12. Your first dance and ceremony key songs are usually performed live. We don’t allow clients to specify songs for our live sets but will do our best to play additional requests, if they are in our song list.
13. Please forward your finalised run sheet at least 30 days prior to the function so we can be organised for you.
14. We never cancel bookings. In the unlikely event that one of us are unable to perform, another musician of equal experience and ability will be booked to take their place.
15. Your deposit is non-refundable and bookings cannot be downgraded at any time. Cancellations 60 days or less before the event date will require full payment of the total amount invoiced. Event date changes require a new booking.
16. The Client agrees to indemnify, defend, & hold harmless Duo Acoustic from any claims, suits, liabilities, fines, refunds, penalties, compensation, damages and/or expenses (including reasonable solicitor’s fees) or other losses arising out of or in connection with the Client’s booking. Any payment made to us is both confirmation of your booking and acceptance of the terms & conditions outlined here.
Quick checklist (Ask if unsure)
• Musician Parking
• Musician crew meals (Reception)
• Key Song Choices (At least 60 days prior) and Event Run Sheet (At least 14 days prior)
• Wet weather contingency
• Correct Start and Finish times
• Any special requests we should know about
• Armless chairs (Ceremony) or DJ Table (Reception) and Power (if required) within 3 meters of us.