Cover Band in Brisbane, QLD
- Travels up to 200 km
- From $850 to $4,000
Available on Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun
27 people have checked out this act in the last fortnight. Calendars book up fast!
Want a memorable night with plenty of WOW!!
Do you want your guests left begging for more??
Then you need "BLONDE CHOCOLATE" for your next function.
One of the few Brisbane bands playing current top 40 as well as the classics hits we all know and love.
Whatever your taste in music is - from Bruno Mars to Michael Buble; ABBA through to Bon Jovi or the Black Eyed Peas- we play it all for you!!
BLONDE CHOCOLATE performs as a duo/trio/4pce up to 6 pce band and we are happy to play any mix of music you choose for your function - it’s your day!
So don’t wait any longer- check us out and remember…….life’s too short to just sit there - let's have some fun!
Anthony's Christmas Party in Labrador, Nov 2019
Blonde Chocolate were FANTASTIC!! Their engagement with the audience was wonderful and their communication both before, and on the night was excellent. I would highly recommend them to anyone wanting great musicians who know how to make a party rock.
Professional easy to deal with musicians/entertainers. We are happy to play an entire night of your requests or you can leave it to us to read your audience - whatever you prefer - it's your function!
We will play 4 sets of music with recorded music played in set breaks. Generally sets are approximately 45 mins but we are happy to structure them around any speeches or presentations you may have planned.
We strongly recommend that all communication with Blonde Chocolate be kept within CrowdPleaser's secure quoting and booking platform. We can only guarantee deposits paid through the CrowdPleaser website. You should also make sure their quote includes their cancellation and payment terms.
These are the categories of entertainment or other services offered by Blonde Chocolate.
With a very efficient team we are able to come and set up in minimal time. Here are a few factors for clients to consider when booking a band.
1. PARKING- Please check with the venue that a parking position will be available as close to an entrance of the function room as possible for the “loading in” and “loading out” of equipment.
Also please notify band of any obstacles or difficulties of “load in” that may require more time for set up- i.e. stairs, lifts, steep inclines etc.
Please ensure there are parking facilities available for vehicles.
2. ACCESS- to function room. As set-up of equipment & lighting takes up to an hour, please arrange for access to the function room for this time.
3. STAGING- size is dependant on the size of the band- duo; trio; 4/5/6 piece band.
4. POWER- At very least two separate power supplies are necessary for us to plug in additional power boards to run lighting and audio equipment. Please check with your function venue.
5. ROOFING/SHELTER- If an outdoor venue is required for the function- then a waterproof roof/shelter must be provided for the equipment and band members to perform under.
With over 1000 songs on our songlist many genres are covered however we do NOT perform any heavy metal or death metal. We do perform Pop, Dance, RnB, Funk, Jazz, Latin, Rock, Rock n roll and any contemporary style of music from the 60' right up to this week's current Top 40 hits.
All band members and contractors to Blonde Chocolate are fully covered with insurance